Pearl Diver Capital is a signatory to the UN-supported Principles for Responsible Investment (PRI). The PRI is a global, collaborative network of investors established in 2006 in recognition of the increasing relevance of ESG issues within the investment process. The Principles set forth by the PRI are a set of best practices for incorporating ESG issues into investment decision-making where consistent with fiduciary responsibilities. As a signatory, Pearl Diver Capital commits to the following:
- We will incorporate ESG issues into investment analysis and decision-making processes.
- We will be active owners and incorporate ESG issues into our ownership practices.
- We will seek appropriate disclosure on ESG issues by the entities in which we invest.
- We will promote acceptance and implementation of the Principles within the investment industry.
- We will work together to enhance our effectiveness in implementing the Principles.
- We will each report on our activities and progress towards implementing the Principles.